For more information, contact Community Relations at:
Winter Storm Closings | January 4
In an effort to protect the safety of patients and staff, the decision has been made to close or cancel several Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and Wentworth Health Partners services on Thursday, January 4.
These services will be closing at noon on Thursday, January 4, 2018:
- OUTPATIENT services and departments, including Wound Healing, Cardiovascular Services, Rehab Services, the Seacoast Cancer Center, Imaging Services, Diabetes, Neurology/EEG, Laboratory Services, Pulmonary Services, Infusion Treatment Center, Endoscopy, OR/Same Day Surgery, Pain Management.
- All Wentworth Health Partners physician practices
- Prompt Care (Dover & Wentworth-Douglass at Pease)
- All Outpatient Testing Centers (Labs, Imaging, Cardiology Testing)
- The Works Family Health & Fitness Center
- Business Offices (121 Broadway, Dover)
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- EXPRESS CARE IN DOVER AND LEE ARE NOW CLOSED.
Currently, we are planning for operations as normal for Friday, January 5, 2018. Check back here for details should this change due to weather/power outages/etc.