For more information, contact Community Relations at:
Winter Storm Delays | March 8
In an effort to protect the safety of patients and staff, the decision has been made to delay the openings of some Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and Wentworth Health Partners services on Thursday, March 8.
These services will be opening at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday.
- Express Care in Dover & Lee
- Outpatient Testing and Imaging Center at Lee
These services will be opening at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday.
- All OUTPATIENT services and departments, including CHaD, Wound Healing, Cardiovascular Services, Rehab Services, the Seacoast Cancer Center, Imaging Services, Diabetes, Neurology/EEG, Laboratory Services, Pulmonary Services, Infusion Treatment Center, Endoscopy, OR/Same Day Surgery, Pain Management.
- All Wentworth Health Partners physician practices
- Prompt Care (Dover & Wentworth-Douglass at Pease)
- Outpatient Testing Centers (Labs, Imaging, Cardiology Testing) - except the Lee location which will open at 9:00 a.m.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Registration / Pre-admission services
- Care-Van services
The Women and Children’s Center will be canceling all scheduled classes for Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. This includes Kriya Birth, Sibling Class, Pregnancy Circle and Finding Yourself in Motherhood. We look forward to seeing everyone next week when classes resume. If you have any questions, please contact the Women & Children's Center at (603) 609-6964.