If you were a recent patient at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, you received a Patient Portal User Guide before your discharge. The user guide tells you how you can login to our MyWDconnect Patient Portal. After filling out the guide, you will receive a validation key code and a link to MyWDconnect in your personal e-mail account. The User Guide also provides step-by-step instructions for how to use the portal.
Who is eligible for a myWDconnect account?
- At this time, only patients who have a valid e-mail address and are admitted to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital (or their appointed representative, a son or daughter for example) are eligible for a myWDconnect account. As myWDconnect continues to evolve, individuals who complete an outpatient procedure at any participating Wentworth-Douglass facility will be able to register for an account.
Can my child have a myWDconnect account?
- At this time, only patients 18 years of age and older will be able to register for a myWDconnect account. Parents and guardians of children under the age of 12 may have an account created that is linked to their child's record.
Can I access someone's account if I am the DPOA (Durable Power of Attorney)?
- Yes. You can request an account and have it linked to the patient's account.
What information is on myWDconnect?
- Patients will be able to view a document which provides a summary of care during the hospital visit. The document will have a current problems list, medication list, laboratory results and radiology reports, recent immunizations and allergies. Some laboratory/radiology reports will not be released to myWDconnect due to their sensitive nature.
Is my information secure?
- MyWDconnect has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. These measures include encryption of data using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system.
Does my doctor participate in myWDconnect?
- At this time, myWDconnect is only available as a service for inpatients at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. As myWDconnect evolves, Wentworth-Douglass clinics and outpatient services will be added to myWDconnect. If you are a patient with Wentworth Health Partners, your physician office offers a patient portal. Ask your physician office for details.
When will I be able to see my results?
- Most results from testing will be posted within one business day. However, some tests require more time to analyze. Tests with sensitive results such as pregnancy, STD testing, alcohol, and drug test will not be released to myWDconnect.
How can I register for a myWDconnect account?
- To register, you must be admitted to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and complete a Patient Interest form upon discharge. If you are requesting an account in order to access the record of your child, parent or other patient, you must complete a Patient Portal Representative Authorization Form.
How do I log into the portal as a returning user?
How do I change my password?
- To change your password, click the “Forgot your Password” link on the myWDconnect home page. You will be prompted to enter your old password, and to confirm your new password by typing it twice. Your new password will be set when you click OK.
When will my registration form be processed?
- It could take up to three business days from the receipt of your Patient Interest form. Once your registration form is processed, two welcome e-mails will be sent to the email you provided. One will have a Validation Key code and the other will have a myWDconnect account access link. You may need to check your “spam” folder and adjust your privacy setting to allow emails from myWDconnect into your inbox. If you need assistance adjusting this setting, please contact your e-mail provider.
It has been more than five business days and I still haven’t received a response.