We provide timely access to diagnostic services, including office procedures (colposcopy, biopsy) and radiology imaging studies.
Additionally, we offer:
- A Nurse Navigator to guide you through your evaluation, treatment and follow-up care and to act as a single point of contact for the patient and family.
- A multidisciplinary care team approach – see Our Team.
- Access to clinical trials.
- Monthly GYN Oncology multidisciplinary tumor board review where complex diagnoses are thoroughly discussed as a team and treatment plans are organized.
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy in our Seacoast Cancer Center.
- Gynecologic Cancer Support: Meets the first Wednesday of the month, 5:30-7 p.m. (except when holidays occur in the same week). For more information, please contact Kathy Quinn, RN, at (603) 609-6024.
Our hospital’s Operating Room provides a welcoming environment, offering advanced minimally invasive gynecologic surgical procedures.
We specialize in:
- Da Vinci robotic hysterectomy and staging procedures (Dr. Schorge is a certified teaching proctor)
- Traditional laparoscopic hysterectomy and staging procedures
- Radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer
- Debulking procedures for advanced ovarian cancer
- Intraperitoneal port placement
- Sentinel lymph node biopsies
- Cone biopsy and LEEP
- Laser or CUSA procedures for dysplasia