Social Media is any form of on-line publication or presence that allows users to engage in multi-directional conversation around content or a website, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn, YouTube, wikis, chat rooms, blogs and/or other internet communication platforms.
The following are general terms and conditions of using Wentworth-Douglass Hospital’s Social Media.
Terms and Conditions of Using Wentworth-Douglass Hospital’s Social Media.
We encourage your posts and comments in social media channels maintained by Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, Wentworth-Douglass Physician Corporation d/b/a as Wentworth Health Partners., or any of their related organizations (collectively, the “Hospital). For your privacy, you should consider carefully before posting personal medical information to the internet. Please remember that your posts and comments are available for all to see.
By accessing, viewing, posting or otherwise using any content on or available through the Hospital’s Social Media, you unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Hospital’s Social Media.
- The employees, agents and representatives of the Hospital do not offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment via the Internet. If you have a question about your specific medical condition, you should contact your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Nothing you read through any Hospital Social Media should be relied upon to replace or overrule a licensed health care professional’s judgment or clinical diagnosis.
- The Hospital reserves the right to delete any comment or information you submit, particularly if it is abusive or off topic, or contains foul language, political lobbying, spam or advertisements for commercial products. Disagreements and feedback/criticism are welcome, but mutual respect is a must and abusive language is out of bounds.
- You agree not to submit any material or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- The Hospital does not guarantee its Social Media against errors. Also, the Hospital does not guarantee that any files or information you download will be free of viruses, bugs, worms or other such destructive properties.
- You grant to the Hospital the irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) and right (i) to reproduce, publish, distribute and display content, (ii) to create derivative works from the content, (iii) to edit, modify or delete content, and (iv) to use content for any Hospital purpose.
- You may not make any commercial use of any Hospital Social Media site. You may not download, post, display, publish, copy, distribute, broadcast, create derivative works, sell or otherwise exploit any information on or available through the Hospital Social Media. You also agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove or otherwise modify the meaning, appearance or purpose of any information on or available through the Hospital Social Media, including, but not limited to, altering, obscuring or removing any trademarks, trade names, logos or other proprietary rights notices.
- The Hospital reserves the right to monitor, restrict, block, suspend or discontinue your access to its Social Media, at any time, with or without advance notice, for any reason or no reason at all.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Hospital and its content providers and service providers harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of or access to the Hospital’s Social Media. The Hospital reserves the right, at its sole expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Hospital defense of such claim.
- Any dispute, claim or action related to your use, viewing, posting or access to the Hospital’s Social Media shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles, and such disputes, claims or actions may only be brought in the federal or state courts of New Hampshire.
- The Hospital reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changes will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Hospital’s Social Media after such changes to the terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.