Junior and Senior Volunteer Program
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital's senior volunteer force includes more than 160 men and women who devote countless hours serving the hospital's patients and staff with the following tasks:
- Operate the gift shop, gift cart, book cart, and work in Dietary Services at Station 789
- Deliver and care for flowers and plants
- Deliver mail
- Staff the information desk
- Perform errands within the hospital
- Provide clerical help in many departments
- Patient Representatives - patients are visited each day by one of these specially trained volunteers.
The summer Junior volunteer program is currently limited to employee's children and relatives. For more information call (603) 740-2837.