Our Imaging Services Department provides services to all referred patients. The following are offered at the Hospital:
- Diagnostic x-rays and Fluoroscopic Procedures
- Interventional Procedures including PICC Lines and Nephrostomy Tube insertions/exchanges
- CAT Scan
- Ultrasound (Vascular Studies done in Cardiology)
- PET (Positronic Emission Tomography) Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
To schedule a procedure, please contact Imaging Services scheduling at (603) 740-2671. You must have a valid doctor's order for the procedure you are scheduling. Contact your physician to obtain an order.
Directions to Radiology/Imaging Department (click link)
We offer limited Outpatient services at the Wentworth-Douglass Professional Center in Dover, NH. Located at 10 Members Way, off Exit 9 of the Spaulding Turnpike/Rt. 16:
- X-Ray, walk-in. Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Ultrasound, by appointment. Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wentworth-Douglass Professional Center in Lee. Just north of the traffic circle on Calef Highway/Rt. 125:
- Monday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Off-site appointments must be made through WDH Centralized Scheduling at (603) 740-2671.
Request For Images On CD:
To obtain a copy of your Imaging Study please contact the Imaging Services File Room at (603) 740-2588. Please allow 48 hours to fulfill the request. All Imaging CD requests will be available for pick up at the Medical Information Department located at 121 Broadway, Dover, NH 03820 (same road as Red's Shoe Barn).
For more information about requesting Medical Records, please visit our Medical Record Request page. You may also download and print to bring in or fax our CD Request form.
If your physician requests Wentworth-Douglass Imaging Services to mail a copy of your images to his/her office, please note all CD's that are mailed are encrypted in order to protect personal health information. Once Physician's receive the encrypted CD, they are directed to contact the Imaging Services File Room to obtain the passcode.
For Providers: If you have any difficulty importing WDH patient images into your PACS system, you may contact Datcard at
(949) 932-1300 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.